Senior Gameplay Programmer - AC Mirage (F/M/NB)
As a Technical Lead within the production team for the new Assassin's Creed Mirage, your main tasks are as follows:
- Work with the Lead Programmer to define the technical strategy;
- Produce a complete set of gameplay features;
- Guide, advise and train juniors and mid level gameplay programmers;
- Participate to the team growth, including active participation in technical designs and code reviews;
- Anticipating technical problems, finding and implementing appropriate and feasible solutions;
- Optimize the gameplay elements of the game;
- Ensuring all necessary synchronization with the other trades.
- You have an excellent level in C++ programming.
- You have experience as a technical supervisor on a team that has delivered at least one video game.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with all departments and to support your team in its development.
- You have a good level of English.
- You are creative, curious and innovative.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Online Technical Test
- Interview(s) with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.