Senior Graphic Designer (Contract)
Job Title:Senior Graphic Designer (Contract)
The Sr Designer role provides support service to all engaged departments: PR, Marketing, PMG and development studios to produce high-quality art assets including print, digital, and social creative. Typical end use will include, but not limited to, editorial, marketing, and internal.
• Sr Designer is assigned to the graphic design effort, including training, and coaching.
• Work closely with the Assoc Design Lead and Creative Director to develop strategically sound creative.
• Work autonomously on assigned projects with oversight direction from Assoc Design Lead.
• Design print and digital assets, such as posters, event materials, digital ads, social content, and seasonal art.
• Flex between multiple unit types as it pertains to digital, social, print, and seasonal art.
• Generate other art assets, including reference materials for studios, 1st party online use, and marketing.
• Implement feedback received from our marketing partners and other internal groups.
• A keen eye for attention to detail and adherence to defined brand guidelines.
• Manages workflow and delegates work, as appropriate in support and development of the design group.
• Confidently manage own timelines and workloads and communicate needs with lead and creative director.
• Sr. Designer is supportive and collaborative with strong organization, and communication skills.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
• 5 years of experience in graphic design.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• Strong knowledge of typography, layout design, and composition.
• Artistic talent, as it pertains to compositing, design, and photography.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• A good listener and able to take constructive feedback.
• Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• A portfolio demonstrating previous work is required.