Senior Graphics Developer, Emerging Technology
We are the Accelerate Solutions Emerging Technology team! We are a team of senior technical experts that partner with AAA game studios to help them make ambitious games while simultaneously improving Unity's technologies.
Our team is growing! We would love to welcome a Senior Graphics Engineer to the team who will help us push our rendering technology to the next level. In this role, you'll implement new Unity rendering features and optimize the current renderer. Your work will help improve many different products across all of Unity. This is a phenomenal opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking technology!
What you'll be doing
- Work to build high-end showcases for Unity
- Develop features, workflows or tools as needed in collaboration with our partner teams
- Optimize systems and tools to work with substantial data sets
- Work with premiere technology inside Unity to tackle ambitious problems and improve our tools before release.
What we’re looking for
- AAA game rendering experience with several titles shipped for Consoles or PCs
- Excellent programming C++ programming skills with professional experience working with C# or Python
- Strong optimization and debugging skills
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, CryEngine or other 3D commercial or proprietary game engines
You might also have
- Experience with Unity's High-Definition Render Pipeline
- A love of writing good tools and workflows for all kinds of game developers
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.