Senior Graphics Developer - URP
Unity Engine is used by millions of creators around the world to build powerful and engaging real-time experiences. At the heart of this is graphics, from the initial point of content creation down to the final pixels on the target device.
The Render Pipeline group is on a mission to build the world's most scalable and extensible render pipeline. Our graphics engineers work on the Universal Render Pipeline that supports all Unity platforms, on the High Definition Render Pipeline that offers the best visual quality on the high end platforms, and on the foundational Scriptable Render Pipeline APIs in the Unity engine.
We are looking for a graphics engineer to join the Universal Render Pipeline team and help evolve future of Unity graphics. The role will require to design, implement and optimize graphics features that for cross-platform. In your role, you will increase the stability of rendering on the billions of devices that run Unity games!
What you will be doing
- You will develop new graphics features and rendering algorithms for the Universal Render Pipeline that work efficiently on tile based GPUs and scale to multiple platforms.
- You will collaborate with other specialists, tech art and design to reach optimal solutions for workflow, extensibility and performance.
- You will have the opportunity to evolve and influence different parts of the Unity engine graphics stack by reviewing and collaborating with other graphics teams.
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of Graphis Programming and algorithms.
- Proficiency in C# and shading languages.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
You might also have
- Knowledge of tile based GPU architectures.
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Experience working on mobile or console games.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.