Senior Graphics Engineer
Unity Engine is used by millions of creators around the world to build powerful and engaging real-time experiences. At the heart of this is graphics, from the initial point of content creation down to the final pixels on the target device.
In the platform graphics team, we focus on bringing the state of the art graphics features on all the platforms Unity supports now and in the future! Our mission is to enable Unity developers to write rendering code without foreknowledge of what API it will ultimately be running on.
As a Senior Graphics Engineer, you will be in an outstanding position working alongside other graphics developers in Unity to improve the quality of the rendering systems, the performance of cross platform high level graphics architecture. Successful candidate will also help external Unity developers ship multi-platform projects without any complex problems!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain high-quality and performant rendering engine systems
- Maintain existing systems, improving performance, testability and stability
- Work with cross-functional teams to bring new engine features to selected exernal partner platforms
- Closely collaborate with our other developers in the development of Unity.
- Build automated tests for new features and bug fixes
What we’re looking for
- Confirmed programming skills (C#/C++/Shading Languages)
- Extensive knowledge of real-time 3D graphics and Vulkan Graphics API.
- Understanding of the modern engine systems and rendering architectures and experience of working on real-world productions or large multi-platform engines
- Prior XR development experience and/or passion for VR
You might also have
- Familiarity with the Unity engine
- Experience with low-level modern graphics APIs DX12, metal
- Ability to collaborate with developers, customers, and leadership, both verbally and via documentation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.