Senior Growth Manager, Offerwall
We are looking for someone to join our Offerwall performance team from a supply perspective! Helping identify, plan and drive growth initiatives. So for our teams while being the go-to-person for Offerwall monetization. You'll be partnering with the account management and sales teams to help provide new avenues of growth and enable new business. Working in a global capacity, you'll require both hard core tactics and professional skills to unlock missed opportunities, as well as soft skills to recruit and focus the teams on a specific effort!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead efforts to identify, strategize, and implement growth initiatives whilst using data, trends, and market insights to optimize monetization strategies.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our teams, providing expert guidance on Offerwall monetization strategies to facilitate growth and new business opportunities.
- Embrace a global viewpoint to identify untapped potential and execute tactical approaches to capitalize on missed opportunities, driving significant business growth.
- Apply strong interpersonal and leadership skills, guide, and align teams towards the specific efforts sought at Offerwall optimization.
What we’re looking for
- Proficiency in data analysis, deriving actionable insights, and making data-driven decisions to improve Offerwall performance.
- Proven track record of devising and implementing effective monetization strategies, driving revenue growth and maximizing value.
- Strong ability to collaborate & convey sophisticated concepts and strategies to drive alignment towards growth goals.
- Understanding of global market dynamics and ability to adapt strategies for diverse markets, ensuring successful Offerwall performance across regions.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate, lead, and empower teams to achieve specific Offerwall optimization targets.
You might also have
- Experience or inclination towards innovative thinking, introducing novel approaches to Offerwall monetization and staying ahead of industry trends.
- Familiarity with relevant technological tools and platforms that aid in Offerwall optimization, such as data analytics tools, ad tech platforms, etc.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.