Senior Growth Partnership Manager
As our new Growth Partnership Manager, you’ll work with top mobile developers while managing and growing a seven-figure book of business. With a combined strength between Unity and IronSource, our team of Growth Partnership Managers is responsible for distilling vast amounts of data and providing strategic analysis and insights to our clients. If you are looking to challenge the norm, impact change, and increase revenue for our partners then we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing
- Partner with major app developers and game developers (i.e. EA, Sega, etc) and develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients on their monetization and user acquisition strategy.
- Own product recommendations to our clients across a vast spectrum of the Unity monetization portfolio: Unity Levelplay, Unity network, IronSource network, and Tapjoy Offerwall
- Increase business opportunities and achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining positive relationships with your clients as well as preparing and submitting value-based proposals to grow the partnerships.
- Review and optimize partnership integrations; analyze performance and make strategic improvements that will increase the success of your clients’ business goals and expectations.
- Gain a deep understanding of the product, enabling you to project manage all troubleshooting efforts and integrations with the Technical Team to ensure issues and integrations are communicated, resolved and completed in a timely manner
What we're looking for
- Experience in growing accounts, upselling and achieving revenue targets.
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and communication skills (verbal, written communication, presentation and facilitation) and ability to juggle with internal and external partners.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build strategies through collecting, organizing, dissecting, evaluating, and analyzing data using proprietary tools and Microsoft Excel ! (i.e. pivot tables, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, and various formulas).
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture and take strategic decisions.
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments and desire to constantly go above and beyond, propelling your professional growth to new heights.
You might also have
- Previous experience in Tech, gaming or AdTech industry.
- Experience or curiosity about online/mobile advertising industry and measurement (CPI, CPM, Attribution etc).
- Comfortable with travels to attend client meetings and conferences.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Gross base salary (USD): 100,000$ - 120,000$
Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.