Senior Human Resources Operations Manager
The Senior Human Resources Operations Manager is responsible for proactively leading both strategic and tactical HR support. This role will identify and influence new ways for HR to accompany the business and its strategies. The role will provide leadership and oversight of the following HR functions: Compensation/Benefits, HRIS, Immigration and Compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Create truly global ways of working in process execution and service delivery by working with the Global HR Teams as well as local counterparts in other Ubisoft offices.
- Serve as an expert on all Compensation & Benefits related matters. Manage compensation policies for the United States while running discussion points with the Global Compensation team to align and localize total reward programs.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence in Global HQ to evaluate and launch best practices; advocating for needs and process improvements of US and Global Publishing teams with COE teams
- In partnership with Sr. Benefits Analyst, oversee benefit programs. Advise and drive offerings.
- Act as the primary escalation point to help solve both day-to-day and more complex operational problems, as well as the primary point person for partnering on projects, initiatives, and process design with departments across the company.
- Oversee and execute on all processes relating to an employee’s lifecycle to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Manage relocation, immigration, and international mobility programs.
- Effectively manage and partner with external vendors.
- Lead the generation of appropriate data metrics across the employee lifecycle, including creating a plan for tracking and reporting.
- Act as a change agent and proactively stay up to date with industry trends, continuously evaluating and implementing best practices as appropriate
- Develop, coach, and mentor high-performance team with 2 direct reports.
- Ensures compliance with HR procedures and US Legal requirements.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience in an HR Generalist role with working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including: HRIS, Compensation and Benefits
- Proven abilities in project management methodology and execution
- Ability to professionally communicate and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization, with key stakeholders and external partners
- Proven ability to demonstrate high level of professionalism, exercise appropriate judgment, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to maintain company and employee confidentiality at all times
- Strong business acumen with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proven experience with HR Data and Reporting including analysis, visualization and presentation
More about us
Ubisoft is composed of over 21,000 talented people located in 45+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
We are committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The San Francisco base salary range for this contract position is $120K to $150K. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, stock options, or benefits.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.