Senior Internal Audit Associate
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are a multi-national organization within the exciting world of entertainment seeking an Internal Audit Associate to join our new London based Internal Audit (IA) team!
Are you interested in solving complex problems and getting to the root of an issue? Do you have an eagerness to learn about managing enterprise risk? Are you fun-loving, enjoy all kinds of games and like to build connections with your peers and colleagues?
Take-Two is looking for an Associate who is proactive, engaging, collaborative, and capable of delivering high-quality support to partners and colleagues within a framework of leading practice. The position includes working on high-impact projects for both T2 business processes and information technology (IT) across the full audit lifecycle.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with team collaboration, working within an agile and fast-paced environment, and providing polished and self-reviewed results. Excellent communication skills are vital, along with attention to detail, confidentiality, dedication, and a willingness to work hard and get the job done.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to work in a cool environment for an innovative video game publisher committed to leading the field in creativity and innovation!
THE T2 INTERNAL AUDIT TEAM:
Our mission is to assist T2 management in the identification, evaluation, and mitigation of risk. Our work is focused on enhancing and protecting organizational value by providing independent and objective risk-based assurance, advice, and insight. We are committed to fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships, holding a reputation as a trusted reliable resource, and providing innovative risk and control solutions.
Just a bit more about us so you get a flavour of our team … we are global team and pride ourselves as a service organization focused on providing Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley (“SOX”) Compliance and Risk Consulting services to the T2 enterprise. Most importantly, we have fun with our work and enjoy working with each other. Our work consists of:
- Focusing on enterprise wide Operational, Financial, Compliance and Strategic Risk
- Assessing the T2 risk profile, considering internal/ external risk factors and changes to the business
- Developing, prioritising and executing a risk based Internal Audit plan
- Coordinating with External Audit to support direct assistance/direct reliance strategy
- Performing walkthroughs and testing
- Serving as a main point of contact for T2 process owners, providing input on internal control design and effectiveness
- Serving as risk and control subject matter specialists
- Working with management on special requests to support business operations
- Specialties include:
- Risk and controls (business process and information technology controls)
- Business process design
- System implementations
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Performing walkthroughs and testing of internal controls within the company’s business units to ensure compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act
- Assist with our risk assessment, planning and scoping of operational audits and reviews.
- In collaboration with the wider team, play a key role in control rationalization and SOX optimization efforts.
- Executing audit programs and preparing detailed work papers to document the results of operational and SOX reviews.
- Assist with and review our IT General controls (ITGC's) SOX testing.
- Lead in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely written reports
- Provide expertise on special projects as assigned.
- In partnership with the wider IA team, organize data gathering and risk analysis to assist the enterprise risk management program.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit
- Understanding the technology supporting business processes and performing IT related assignments as required
- Being a role-model within the business
- Working closely with the Internal Audit management team to provide appropriate updates on the tasks and assignments mentioned above.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2 - 3 years of applicable experience (Big 4 experience is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree (accounting, finance or equivalent) or ACA, ACCA, CIA or similar qualification (or part qualified)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable and proficient report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- General understanding of accounting and auditing standards (knowledge of the IIA Standards is a plus)
- A firm understanding of SOX compliance for a public company.
- Experience with data analytics tools (Tableau etc.) and techniques is a plus.
- Experience of IT General controls (ITGC's) and IT Application controls (ITAC's) is a plus.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Experience of working with junior colleagues to provide guidance on and oversee their work.
- An interest or experience of our industry is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.