Senior Internal Communication Specialist
We are looking for a talented Senior Internal Communication Specialist to join our Internal Communications crew. The person in this position will enforce RED’s internal communication strategy by creating cutting-edge communication plans and strategies, bringing innovative ideas, and engaging with the people of RED. If creativity and passion are your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
IC Team Description
We're a group of ambitious experts striving to make an impact in our endeavors. We enjoy working in a diverse and changing environment where we keep everyone posted on what’s cooking inside RED. Our agenda also includes bringing enjoyment to REDs by introducing events, celebrations, and smaller initiatives.
- Developing and executing effective internal communication strategies and plans;
- Designing and coordinating internal communication campaigns and events;
- Providing comms support and advisory within the team and company;
- Bringing up creative ideas and concepts for internal communications development;
- Writing internal comms, and creating engaging stories centered around our teams and IPs.
- Passion for games is a must;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role either in-house or agency;
- Great English both spoken and written;
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovations in communication tools;
- A drive for quality and an eye for detail;
- Great communication skills and the ability to solve problems on the spot;
Nice to have
- Experience working in an international environment, and knowledge of the game dev industry is a huge advantage.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.