Senior Lighting Artist
Join Accelerate Solutions, an innovative, international team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple channels incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment.
As a Senior Lighting Artist, you will collaborate with our Design and Engineering teams to support the creation of compelling 3D experiences. You will be participating in crafting the solutions of tomorrow, today.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Creative Directors, Supervisors, Leads, and Compositing team to ensure all elements reach the desired look and delivery.
- Create and design lighting for complex scenes environments, look develop assets, animation files and FX elements.
- Work closely with Engineering, Technical Artists and fellow artists to craft rich experiences for our Users and Clients.
- Ability to identify problematic shots and sequences that may affect delivery schedules and communicate concerns to Production, Leads and Supervisors.
- Lead all aspects of projects through from concept to completion with a high level of detail while maintaining shot quotas set by production and leads.
What we’re looking for
- High proficiency of a major 3D software such as Unity, Maya, 3DS Max, Z-Brush, and Substance Painter.
- Ability to create exciting worlds full of life and personality and a strong technical understanding of memory budgets and game pipelines.
- Lighting and realtime lighting pipelines, rigging and animation.
- Understanding of compositing and rendering methods (Render Setup) & shading models.
- Proven experience in VFX and Gaming and strong knowledge of Maya and Nuke.
You might also have
- Professional experience prepping & delivering assets in Unity or other 3D engines
- Substance designer and level design or layout experience
- Advanced level of understanding of compositing and color theory
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.