Senior Manager, Client Partners Gaming Services, AMER
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Client Partners to lead Unity’s AMER Gaming Services sales team and help Unity scale our Multiplayer and Vivox businesses in the region. The role is responsible for a substantial piece of Unity’s revenue and all gaming customers!
In this team management role, you will drive the growth and adoption of Unity Gaming Services and solutions focused on multiplayer game developers. You'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share. You need to have shown success in delivering results.
Core to your success will be a cross-functional partnership with the leaders of our global teams - customer success, product, engineering teams, business operations, marketing, and Unity Create sales teams.
What you'll be doing
- Design, implement and drive a comprehensive business growth strategy for the EMEA region
- Lead the sales team towards overachieving their revenue goals. Invest in the professional growth of the team
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to deliver revenue solutions for our existing and prospective customers
- Establish long-term executive partnerships with key customers and prospects
- Be the voice of the market and inform product needs in your region
- Represent Unity at the leadership level across the region
What we're looking for
- Prior experience in a sales leadership role, ideally in the gaming space
- A proven track record in hiring and building successful sales teams, carrying and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent project management skills and experience driving sales projects leading to successful outcomes
- Ability to deal with highly technical services and interact with decision-makers (including technical) in game development studios and publishers
- Ability to quantify market insights into product needs
You might also have
- You become comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in decision-making, you are adaptable to change, and you have the ability to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Passion for games and the gaming industry, understanding of the games production cycle
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.