Senior Manager, Escalations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Senior Escalations Manager.
You will manage top tier escalations and consultation support for advisors. They report to the Director of Service Continuity. The Senior Escalations Manager oversees customer win backs, supporting advisor FCR, advocating for change improvement and for reducing the rate of escalations by using customer insights to lead improvements for EA customer care. The Senior Escalations Manager will lead two departments to meet these goals in addition to being the Escalations Measurement owner.
Our Executive and Customer Relations Team is a high-performance global team responsible for resolving escalations from EA executives, game studios, live channels, the Better Business Bureau and other independent and governmental boards.
Our Consultant team is a skilled team, responsible for providing live support to our Tier 1 advisors Globally to allow advisors to resolve a contact at first contact, in addition to having ownership in providing feedback to our enablement teams to enhance the advisor capability.
You will be part of EA's Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Manager of Executive and Customer Relations make great experiences for players? They:
- Partner with the Worldwide Customer Experience leadership team to set the Executive and Customer Relations strategy.
- Manage teams of Consultation specialists in Austin, Galway and at our Service Partner sites.
- Get escalated customers back into their games with 90+ rated customer satisfaction.
- Provide EA executives a one-stop destination for customer escalations that provides a positive, closed-loop experience.
- Promote insights from customer escalations and advisor consultations into operational reporting used to improve EA customer care processes and voice-of-the-player reporting used to improve EA products.
- Champion necessary improvements of EA customer care processes to improve the customer care experience and player engagement, and reduce customer escalations.
- Manage relationships with independent and governmental consumer protection boards to ensure EA remains in good standing, and respond to and resolve all customer complaints.
- Partner with other teams in the Worldwide Customer Experience organization and across EA to establish new programs and workflows that improve advisor contact handling
- Partner with the Analytics team to establish and measure Measurements for ERCR and Consultation
If this role is for you, then you are:
- creative– an ability to find out-of-the-box and non-traditional ways to problem solve.
- entrepreneurial – a self-directed and motivated person that's able to personally jump in, roll up their sleeves, and implement.
- pro-active– provides suggestions and takes the lead on programs without being asked by partners.
- efficient– resourceful, organized, and evaluates everything to implement ways of doing things better and faster.
- curious – investigates the situations, asks relevant questions, and gives specific and relevant recommendations.
- a team player– a leader that encourages team collaboration, works well with peers, promotes enthusiasm, uses powers of influence, and builds relationships.
- gets it done– believes that actions speak louder than words, and values achievement.
- accomplished– has experience professional achievement.
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences:
- 7 or more years of experience in customer care or relationship management.
- 3 or more years of experience managing people.
- operational management capabilities, with experience delivering results against main performance targets.
- Experience developing the strategy for operations.
- An expert at accomplishing and training on customer de-escalation methods.
- , and the ability to work with a diverse group of staff and senior management.
- to communicate stories told by data.
- use influence to lead results.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match free video games and more!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.