Senior Manager, Game Product Management - League of Legends, Personalization
The role of Product Lead for Personalization on League of Legends is a challenging mix of creative and analytical work that will test your ability to lead large and complex multi-disciplinary teams, as well as your ability to truly understand the content needs of players around the world. We believe that by focusing on our players' tastes before our own, we can create globally resonant content that our fans will remember for years to come while balancing business needs in a healthy way.
- Define the vision for, and lead the creation of, the Personalization Content product roadmap across all League of Legends, ensuring that it delivers on the outcomes defined by League’s overall strategy.
- Identify opportunities for new or evolved content types and personalization offerings by assessing player trends, needs, and developments in the market.
- Define product success metrics for skins and accessories, including KPIs, business health goals, and player sentiment targets.
- Ensure that every part of our content portfolio has clear strategic objectives, and defined target audiences, and work with Strategic Advisory Disciplines to determine impactful product iterations.
- Deeply analyze results of our content releases and work with all disciplines to determine what’s important to stop, start, or continue for future content.
- Provide product updates to partners and team members, driving alignment on the current state of the product and progress towards upcoming milestones.
- Collaborate heavily with the product and strategic partners across Riot to identify and act on personalization opportunities beyond just League of Legends PC
- Assess the team’s maturity, health, and composition and ensure the right staff are on the team and working on the right things.
- Lead the Personalization leadership team, building a culture of collaboration and mutual respect across all involved disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience leading development endeavors and have a track record of creating conditions for success for medium to large size teams.
- Deep, practiced knowledge of product strategy or product development, and have expertise in aligning product roadmaps with desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts with significant initiative- or company-level impacts.
- Experience working in Agile production environments, and have managed product backlogs and know your way around a product roadmap.
- You have deep experience with League of Legends, and understand skin thematics well.
- Experience working in a product development life-cycle that required repeatable, reliable, and high quality content development.
- Experience working in a product development life-cycle that required iteration on product strategy based on building hypotheses, reviewing results, and balancing creative influences and opinions against those results.
- Experience building and growing a culture of inclusivity for diverse groups of developers.
- A background in a creative or fashion-oriented field.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).