Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing - Global Marketing, Influencer Management
Riot Games’ mission is to be the most Player-focused company in the world. As such, our Player Community team is essential in bridging the gap between internal teams and devs and our players through Communications, Social, Influencer, and Editorial work.
As the Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing on the Player Community team, you will help set the vision and global strategy for Riot’s Influencer strategies, current and new. You will manage a growing team of Influencer Strategists that works with nearly every group within Riot. You’ll help establish goals and processes to produce industry-leading, player-focused content through the voices of Riot influencers and support our international social teams to ensure strategies are localized and inclusive of creators around the globe. Additionally, you’ll serve as the Influencer subject matter expert within large, cross-functional projects to ensure we’re all working towards the same goals when we talk to players and fans.
You have experience managing a team, aren’t afraid to take risks and encourage innovation, and you're passionate about Riot Games and entertainment. You can operate at a strategic level, setting vision and building collaboration. While you have a deep familiarity with how to build organic and resonant campaigns that build brand advocates, you are also excited about growing Riot’s ecosystem. You bring verve to your projects and gain the trust of partners easily.
The Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing will report into the Senior Director of Player Community, on the Player Community team.
- Develop playbooks to support global Influencer teams that embody Riot Games’ vision and tone, specified to each IP’s unique brand and community needs
- Drive the influencer strategy for campaigns across all of Riot’s IP, including supporting the Music, Entertainment, and Games teams to deepen the relationship with creators around the globe
- Manage a team of global Influencer Managers, including monitoring the team’s infrastructure (processes, technology, budgeting), mentoring the team to encourage personal and professional growth, and ensuring cross-pillar support
- Serve as the Influencer Subject Matter Expert for large, cross-functional executive-level projects
- 7+ years’ experience working within Influencer or Creator Marketing teams, including working directly with creators and their management/agencies
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a team of at least 2 direct reports
- Deep knowledge of creator needs and pain points, including both with developing content and as with the creator life cycle at all points in their journey
- Strong understanding of best practices across social platforms and services related to influencer strategies (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, and YouTube)
- Familiarity with Riot Games’ IP and audiences
- Experience with developing strategies to localize campaigns for audiences around the globe
- Knowledge of the key creators developing content within Riot Games’ IPs, both in North America and around the globe
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.