Senior Manager, InfoSec Reporting and Metrics
Job Title:Senior Manager, InfoSec Reporting and Metrics
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging, and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented, and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
As a Security Reporting and Metrics Manager, you will
- This role will drive the metrics program and will be responsible for working with internal and external business partners and an in-house data engineer to develop meaningful reporting to monitor operations, reduce risk, and drive change within the organization.
- This role will also assist with Information Security Risk Management strategy development by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on strategic drivers and by helping prioritize maturity gap remediation efforts.
- Identify, define, and maintain a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and key risk indicators (KRIs) aligned with industry best practices and business objectives.
- Establish and maintain metrics dashboards to provide to executive management and other stakeholders with clear, concise, and actionable insights on our security posture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, risk management, compliance, and business units, to ensure metric alignment with organizational goals.
- Support efforts to share relevant cybersecurity performance and risk metrics with business leadership.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including metric definitions, data sources, and reporting processes.
- Assist with the development of a data-driven Information Security Risk Management strategy by supporting efforts to incorporate key security drivers such as threat intelligence, regulatory requirements, and business priorities.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in information technology, information security, and risk management disciplines
- 5 years of experience in a relevant information security or risk management role such as security architecture, engineering, analytics, or governance
- Strong understanding of information security concepts, principles, and best practices
- Experience thinking strategically about information security and risk.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive change, improve performance, and decrease risk.
- Experience collaborating and building partnerships across organizational boundaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to tailor communications to various levels of management including executive audiences.
- Experience managing direct and indirect resources.
- Excellent oral/written communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve desired objectives and project results.
- Ability to interface effectively and decisively with all levels of management, departments and outside vendors.
- Understanding of data quality management
- Understanding of information and process integration management
- Ability to implement change by motivating others, driving consensus, and executing through others.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $116,800.00 - $216,000.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.