Senior Manager, Product Management
Unity is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Digital Twins Team, who can help drive the vision of our Simulation products.
In this role, you will drive the strategic direction of the Simulation product team by defining & developing the services offered by our platform. You will manage a team of Product Managers and work closely with engineers, designers, marketers, as well as customers and partners to understand our target markets and customer problems and drive implementation of cloud-based simulation services.
Our vision in the Digital Twins group is to vastly increase the number of users that can access, manage, and deploy digital twins. Simulation is a key pillar of our strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Define the strategy and execution plan for Simulation
- Lead an impactful and successful team
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process
- Talk to customers, interpreting their problems and translating them into requirements for the engineering team.
- Make sure that the products meets the highest standards on several fronts: usability, accessibility/adoption, quality
- Work with industry professionals to build product insight and feedback, as well as staying up to date with industry trends
- Collaborating with other teams across Unity to craft and improve Unity’s overall product strategy
- Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle
What we’re looking for
- Experience with process, spatial and connected simulations
- Strong product management skills related to user research, roadmap development, cross-organizational and cross-functional alignment, and go-to-market activities.
- Strong people management and leadership capabilities
- Comfort in communicating your strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Strong focus on user first, with a talent for simplifying sophisticated technologies into simple workflows
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other product and functional teams
You might also have
- Technical understanding of physics engines and cloud services
- Experience navigating major new technology shifts or transitions
- Experience working with real-time 3D and rendering technology
Gross base salary (USD): 161,200 - 218,100*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.