Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - League of Legends
Riot's People Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it's our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - League of Legends, reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, you will build staffing strategies supporting all of the development disciplines required to ship and operate some of the most-played games in the world. You'll manage, and mentor groups of recruiters and sourcers supporting technical and operations hiring. This team supports technical recruiting across multiple businesses. We are looking for a candidate who collaborates well with their team and peers, who counsels and navigates complex situations with senior level business leaders, and serves as a valuable business advisor in partnership with our HR and Finance partners using data, and market-knowledge.
- Manage a balanced and productive recruiting team with 11+ direct reports
- Partner with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and build collaborative, productive relationships, with a focus on technology organizations
- Set staffing strategies across your product group and achieve hiring outcomes that match business goals
- Ensure all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect
- Report on hiring performance against your client's staffing plans
- Contribute to the growth and health of the Recruiting group; lead projects to enhance our capabilities
- 8+ years of experience in a recruiting capacity
- 3+ years of experience delivering diverse, cross-discipline recruiting strategies for a global technology organization
- 3+ years mentoring and developing talent
- 3+ years experience managing a recruiting team
- Experience building and presenting compelling, data-informed business cases
- Experience developing meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses
- Solid knowledge of contemporary sourcing techniques and research and outreach tools
- Well experienced with applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration regulations and best practices
- Ability to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members, while fostering a collaborative environment
- Uses a thoughtful and intentional approach to risk taking and experiments; knows the importance of data to measure and share successes and failures
- Experience creating and delivering sustainable Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices and programs for the Talent Acquisition team, as well as the business stakeholders
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.