Senior Manual software tester / QA
Jan 11, 2023
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineers (Middle/Senior) with experience in the gaming industry.
You will be a part of QA team, that are the primary technology partner of game production teams.
What projects to work on: Idle, Casual
- Participation in the testing process at all stages of game development
- Working with logs, requirements and tech documentation
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Bug detection and registration
- Communication with the team on issues of requirements collection, functional analysis and test results
- Assessment of priorities and deadlines for testing tasks
- Take active part in collaboration with development teams.
- At least 2+ years of experience as Game QA/QC;
- Experrience in testing on mobile platforms;
- Experience in using Unity3D, Unreal or similar engines for test purposes;
- Experience with version control systems like GIT/SVN;
- Knowledge of analytics tools like FBA/Firebase;
- Understanding of testing methodology, design and principles;
- Understanding of game development processes;
- Experience in maintaining and writing test documentation (test plans, test cases);
- Experience with bug tracking systems Jira;
- English knowledge a the upper-intermediate level or higher.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have regular company events: Summer party, Christmas party...
- We have a caring team who will help you at any time.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
881 available jobs