Senior Member of Technical Staff, Software Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Some of the traits we are looking for:
, You should be able to lead a project end to end, starting from ambiguous requirements and work with others in the organization to bring clarity to the work and produce quality results.
, You should be able develop new ideas to make our customers successful in implementing the most advanced algorithms on the Xilinx devices.
- Great communicator and collaborator
, You should be able to clearly and respectfully communicate with your peers throughout the organization and enjoy collaborating with others. You should value diversity of thought.
- Cares about quality,
You have a passion for quality and attention to details. You do not consider work done until it has been tested and documented.
Technical qualifications we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of C++ with over 5 years of experience developing in this language.
- Your experience includes developing software that works in conjunction with hardware. As a result you have developed a good understanding of hardware concepts and you are knowledgeable of computer architecture.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are comfortable with and have a basic understanding of signal processing algorithms, linear algebra, and numerical data types such as fixed-point numbers.
We would be very interested in you if also:
- You have experience working with MATLAB and Simulink.
- You have expertise and knowledge in a domain such as Digital Signal Processing, Wired or Wireless communication, Machine learning, or Video processing.
COMPENSATION RANGE & BENEFITS:
Expected to range from $126,700.00 to $181,000.00, commensurate with experience and specific skill sets. Benefits offered are described here.
Requisition Number: 172264
Country: United States State: Colorado City: Longmont
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.