Senior Partner Engineer
At Unity, we are revolutionizing the landscape of online game development, their launch, and live operations. Our Cloud Services division is dedicated to delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services that empower creators to launch new and immersive multiplayer experiences with confidence. With a comprehensive platform of connected services, we enable our customers to focus on creating exceptional experiences.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our technical pre-sales team at Unity. The Senior Partner Engineer position requires a unique blend of technical expertise, intuition for business, project management, and a devotion to delivering outstanding customer experience.
As a member of our Partner Engineers team, you will play a crucial role as a trusted advisor to potential customers, forging new partnerships, driving adoption, and working closely with our Client Partners to deliver comprehensive technology solutions that fulfill customer requirements and fortify their ability to be successful.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop relationships with technical decision-makers, positioning Unity and its services as the leader in the gaming industry.
- Act as a consultative resource and solutions specialist for the business development team, supporting clients throughout all phases of their development.
- Architect solutions based on customer requirements, introduce our platform, and catch opportunities to integrate additional technologies that improve customer workflows.
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive customer success through product feedback.
What we’re looking for
- Professional technical sales experience designing enterprise solutions, or equivalent domain expertise with a passion for technical sales.
- Technical background in infrastructure/cloud, networking, security, and live services, including proficiency in working with APIs/SDKs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, emphasizing the ability to explain sophisticated concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and drive execution
You might also have
- Interest in emerging, pioneering, and groundbreaking technologies and the value they bring.
- Ability to read and understand code in languages such as C#, C++, Perl, or GoLang.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.