Senior Partner Engineer, Games
Unity is recruiting a Partner Engineer with expertise in game development to work alongside our SAPAC sales team in driving new partnerships within our core games business.
As a domain expert on our team, you will be on the front lines with our most strategic customers to help craft comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. We are looking for an individual that can approach challenges with diplomacy, a positive outlook, and the ability to communicate respectfully, confidently, and efficiently.
Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in games development on multiple platforms. This role will involve meeting clients, providing support, and giving technical demonstrations on the Unity product portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- Form relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key leader with vision in the Games industry, thus becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Host in-depth discussions with developers who are planning to or are already using Unity
- Be a go-to consultative resource and solutions specialist for the greater business development team comfortably supporting clients both pre and post sales
- Sharing our experiences and knowledge is a key value to the Partner Engineering team, help us in building a culture of growth
What we’re looking for
- Experience building highly technical games or products for large audiences
- Proven track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach (ex. pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role)
- Shipped games professionally, either built on Unity or other real-time engines across multi-platforms such as iOS and Android
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and able to guide customers by clearly communicating ideas and technical knowledge
You might also have
- Familiarity with modern operating systems as well as online tech stacks and architecture such as REST, MERN, LAMP, and WebSockets
- Expertise in high performance programming with languages such as C# or C++
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.