Senior Performance Improvement Partner
The Performance Improvement (PI) Partners will work collaboratively with other HR team members to design, implement, and continuously improve a variety of PI programs supporting our vibrant and growing company. They will work in close consultantship with HR and Legal teams to drive consistent PI processes across the organization while minimizing risk and ensuring a positive ethical workplace.
What you’ll be doing
- Coach and influence business leaders and HR professionals on standard methodologies related to performance improvement.
- Facilitate trainings to build performance improvement skills among HR community and managers
- Recommend policy changes and improvements based on the needs of the business
- Collaborate with Unity’s Legal department to resolve issues and effectively implement solutions on compliance and performance improvement topics
What we’re looking for
- Extensive knowledge of European employment laws and regulations and the ability to appropriately spot employment risks and issues
- Exercises sound judgment, while balancing acting with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for building a Center of Excellence and participating in foundational efforts
You might also have
- Maintains composure in a fast-paced, fluid environment and successfully navigates ambiguity to build consensus and achieve resolutions
- Conveys emotional intelligence and cultivates strong relationships while managing sensitive situations
- Law degree or Masters' Degree in Business or Human Resources is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.