Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst for its Global Publishing Finance & Analytics Team. This person will support Ubisoft Global Publishing in an analytical, strategic planning and operational role. Key responsibilities include conducting sales analysis of video game performance to provide recommendations on pricing strategy, working cross functionally with key partner teams in Global Publishing and at the local territory level to manage operations of the pricing process for physical and digital products, and owning the management of various internal pricing related tools and dashboards. The position is based in Montreal and will report to the Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy, located in San Francisco (USA).
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end European market product pricing process including local currency pricing management, validation with local business teams, updating pricing tools, communication/coordination with cross functional teams and validation of price accuracy on release date.
- Monitor Foreign Exchange Rates (FX) rates, applying such knowledge towards decision making for local currency pricing needs throughout a product’s lifecycle (release, promotions, and permanent price changes).
- Conduct revenue analysis and monitor competitive pricing landscape to define digital promotional pricing plans for assigned brands at a worldwide level.
- Identify business opportunities by understanding product lifecycles, revenue targets, digital assortment needs, and the competitive landscape.
- Analyze internal and external data to develop recommendations for product pricing strategies and lifecycle management to maximize revenue for Ubisoft brands.
- Manage and maintain pricing tools and databases for new release pricing for European market territories and worldwide promotional pricing guidance for assigned brands.
- Develop new pricing tools and enhance existing pricing related processes with cross functional teams.
What You’ll Bring
- Senior experience in finance, business, pricing, or analytics.
- Ability to build cross functional relationships and influence internal partners using data driven approaches and regular communication, including with international colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Required technical expertise: Proficiency in business intelligence tools including Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, and database structures.
- A strong curiosity for the competitive video game landscape – publishers, developers, titles, and content
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.