Senior Producer - League Studio Platform
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that want to achieve maximum player value. We guide creation, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Producer on the League Platform team, you will partner with the Engineering and Tech Leads to guide the League Engine, TechOps and DevOps teams in their development of operational standards for League services, maintaining Service Level Objectives, and increasing operational efficiency and reliability.
You will lead a team to deliver the core engine that is used to develop League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and future titles we build within the League Studio.
You will be the custodian of strong delivery processes internal to the team and ensure that collaboration with external teams runs smoothly. You will oversee product roadmaps, delivery, building work systems, maintaining execution, and providing initiative leadership with visibility on complex deliverables. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Production Director of League Studio.
- Run day to day team production operation and development processes for the team
- Partner with Production on League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics, to capture and prioritize their League Engine and TechOps needs to support content development in Singapore.
- Partner with the Engineering Manager to develop the product vision and strategy for the team.
- Improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goal setting.
- Increase efficiency in how we do development through simplification and standardization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Operations, or a related field. Or equivalent experience with strong knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager on medium to large teams.
- Excellent team leadership, ability to refine product vision.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean processes.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations.
- Understand product management and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions.
- Experience working with SRE, DevOps, or software operations engineering teams.
- Experience working with teams building software for backend services.
- Experience working with teams building engine capabilities
- Experience in how artists and engineers build assets for a modern game.
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.