Based at Two Point Studios, Farnham, Surrey.
3 days per week onsite, 2 days flexible.
Two Point Studios is a creative and fun development studio, specialising in creating amazing deep simulation games that are rooted in our own brand of silly humour whilst remaining accessible to everyone. We are a young, vibrant studio, which is home to employees with experience working in some of the UK’s greatest creative studios – Bullfrog, Muckyfoot, and Lionhead, having collectively worked on (among others) Theme Hospital, Black & White; Startopia; Fable; and The Movies. We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive culture that aims to deliver a good work-life balance for all of our employees. As part of the SEGA family, we are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences, while being part of a vibrant gaming community, and with the success of Two Point Hospital and Two Point Campus under our belt, we are pushing forward with our next adventures to make our dream become a reality.
Life at Two Point Studios is exactly as we believe it should be: fun, flexible, and creative! As Senior Producer you will play a pivotal role in the project management and development of our games, including some of our exciting new projects. Working closely with the Lead Producer you will strive to optimise the development process by championing collaboration across all disciplines to ensure our games are developed efficiently, to a high quality, and delivered on time.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You have considerable experience as a producer within the gaming industry, a passion for video games, and a desire to be part of the creative process involved in developing video games. You have great communication skills, a solid work ethic, and the ability to understand and communicate the technical side of development. Essentially, you have a positive and friendly attitude and thrive working within a small team.
- Internal discipline/feature team full project management and day-to-day production.
- Work with the design and code teams on planning for feature development, project scoping, feature delivery, and reviewing bugs on those features and for upcoming releases.
- Liaise with the art and animation teams on establishing pipelines, scoping work, tracking assets, managing outsourcing, and ensuring the games requirements are planned with the team.
- Work with the QA team to help organise the testing of features and content, particularly for upcoming releases.
- Aid collaboration across the studio.
- External Publisher relations (QA, Localisation, Legal, Ratings, PR & Marketing)
- Champion of the studio with our Publisher and help strong communication and collaboration at every step of the development process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in a production role in the games industry.
- Full game project lifecycle experience (PC/console) - from concept to post-release.
- Experience in the production of at least one discipline (from understanding their work to project scoping to milestone planning to project delivery and tracking to bug review).
- Experience with approaches to cross-discipline feature development.
- Ability to aid the development of games at the studio by contributing to plans to pivot and adjust course based on data.
- Experience in reporting the progress of the project to studio directors.
- A keenness to support, mentor, and be there for the developers that you work with.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to convey technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences.
- Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to upcoming challenges.
- Strong organisational abilities to be able to keep track of information across all the teams at the studio.
- Proficient time management and organisational skills, able to handle multiple tasks and meet set deadlines and priorities.
- Experience using Jira and other database and project management software (Trello, Confluence, etc).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
As an employer, we aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment that actively encourages the development and advancement of underrepresented groups, whilst promoting diversity of thought and experience. We want our employees to feel happy, accepted, and valued within the workplace, encouraging our employees to bring their true selves to work. We welcome people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurotype, or socioeconomic background.