Who we are:
Intercept Games is a Private Division/Take-Two development studio currently focused on the creation of Kerbal Space Program 2 (KSP2) as well as an unannounced stylized science-based adventure game. We have a deep love for space, simulation, strategy, and of course all things video games. Our studio prioritizes an inviting and diverse workplace that pushes creativity and passion for what we do, resulting in games that we can truly be proud of. We believe that by creating an environment of trust, potential for growth, psychological safety, Engineering Excellence, and fun, we can ship some of the most amazing experiences in the world of interactive entertainment.
As the Senior Producer you will collaborate with a cross-discipline game team to drive an unannounced project through the development cycle, ensuring milestones are delivered on time and at a high overall quality level. This role will also mentor and manage junior and mid-level producers supporting the project. The right candidate for this role has experience with full-cycle game development, is a strong leader and communicator, and loves collaborating with diverse teams.
What you will take on:
- Develop and deliver the roadmap for the project.
- Establish the project’s production pipelines and content delivery.
- Coordinate quality, technical, and business requirements from studio leadership, publishing, and marketing organizations, constantly communicating progress, slippage, and risk.
- Deliver to expected targets for time, budget, and quality, while considering resources and output.
- Work with external development partners to meet production schedules, as needed.
- Ensure strong communication flow across the team, internally and externally.
- Recommend and implement new processes where efficiencies are needed to improve on-time or on-budget delivery.
- Inspire other producers and associate producers, delegating tasks to their strengths and helping them grow in other areas.
- Contribute to the growth of Intercept Games and the development efforts.
What you Bring:
- 5+ years game development experience in a production role, with at least one title shipped from concept to final.
- Strong risk-management skills, proactively assessing risk and implementing mitigation and/or remediation strategies.
- Experience with common software development tools – e.g., source control, bug databases, project management suites, etc.
- Self-starter with persistent determination who strives for effectiveness, efficiency, and quality.
- Organized with proven track record of effectively prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to lead calmly, maintaining a cool head under pressure.
- Strong understanding of AGILE/Scrum and how to adapt it to game development.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work. Innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative, and to grow within and around the company.
- Team Mentality. We strive to build teams that work together and celebrate together through company events such as team gatherings, game release parties, monthly socials, and wellness programs.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $80,000 and $120,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.