Senior Producer, Solutions Games
The Unity Accelerate Solutions Games team is a group of highly skilled Software Developers and Technical Artists with deep expertise in the Unity platform. We help developers ship awesome games made with Unity.
For this role, you’ll be joining the Games Services team, where you’ll be working on interesting projects that require designing and implementing systems in or surrounding the Unity Editor and the Unity Engine. We have many ongoing projects. Some of our past successes include helping Moon Studios achieve 60 FPS on their award-winning title Ori and the Will of the Wisps and bringing Unknown Worlds’s Subnautica to Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5.
As a Senior Producer within Solutions Games, you will work closely with discipline leads to oversee a program of games projects. You’ll have an eye for operational excellence, and have a proven track record of shipping games on consoles, PC, or mobile devices. You’ll help manage the game development lifecycle including scope, budget, production, quality assurance, certification, and release.
We’re a highly distributed team, and the role may involve occasional travel to other Unity offices in order to meet your reports or travel to customers’ offices primarily within your region.
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds!
What you’ll be doing
- You will oversee your assigned games projects, from concept to certification, coordinating a cross disciplinary team of developers, technical artists, creatives, designers, and quality assurance.
- You will work with Project Managers to instill world-class practices across scoping, budget, production, test, and overall team operation.
- You will manage your time efficiently by task prioritization, coordinating resources, undertaking risk assessments and proactively problem solving.
- You will identify areas for operational improvement and come up with proposals in order to address them, defining and tracking metrics relevant to team operations.
- You will assist in the day to day operation and governance of Games projects.
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of working in the Games space as a producer, delivery manager, or project manager.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to deal with and keep track of multiple workstreams.
- Client focused, and capable of resolving conflicts with empathy. Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Adaptability and ability to navigate constant change. Our organization is scaling rapidly and we need someone that is comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
You might also have
- Experience leading a program of projects, using lean/agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.