Senior Producer - Unannounced Project (M/F/NB)
You will join the Paris production team on one of our exciting unannounced projects. Reporting to the Executive Producer of the brand, you will take over the management of the core team and ensure good collaboration between the stakeholders of the project.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the maintenance of a solid collaborative dynamic within the core team of the project
- Ensure the motivation and investment of all those involved in the project
- Ensure the progression, skills development and retention of the core team and key profiles of the project and build the succession plan.
- Define, present and ensure compliance with the project's development strategy
- Challenge creative direction and ensure its cohesion with the long-term business plan
- Manage the project budget
- Build the internal group network for the project
- Managing risks
- Ensuring the sustainability and robustness of production methods in a GAAS context
- Supervise the Brand teams to define the positioning of the project in the market. You will also be able to challenge their positioning to ensure that the project can anticipate new trends and seize the best development opportunities.
- Ensure alignment of project deliverables with brand and marketing plan expectations
- Ensure the highest quality standards of the project
- Ensure alignment of the project strategy with that of the studio management
What you bring:
- Over 5 years of experience in production or project management in the video game industry (or other related experience)
- In-depth knowledge of game development pipelines and interdependencies + familiarity with a variety of project management methodologies
- Have shipped a minimum of two AAA game titles in a management or project management role
- Strong managerial qualities
- Ability to delegate, empower and increase the skills of your team
- An innovative spirit that drives you to explore and bring about new ways of doing things
- The ability to influence change + anticipate blockers and find creative solutions to remove them
- A collaborative mindset
- Excellent level of communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. French language skills desirable but not essential
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your background, skills, and any games shipped
Life at Ubisoft
At Ubisoft Paris, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our individuality helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
When you’re a member of our team, your professional development is a priority. You’ll have opportunities to be challenged, learn and grow in your role. Pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within game development while working with Ubisoft’s most powerful technologies – from game engines to performance capture and more. Annual performance reviews and salary increases will help you further your career and grow with our studio.
We celebrate the big and small moments together – with virtual events, get togethers, giveaways and more. In addition to our “right to disconnect” philosophy, the studio offers a variety of health and wellness initiatives.
At Ubisoft Paris, we believe diversity is our studio’s biggest strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity of our players and community, celebrates the individuality of our team members and embodies our core values – trust, integrity, excellence and care.
We encourage applications from First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples, Indigenous peoples of North America, racialized persons, persons with disabilities, and those who identify as women and/or a member of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. Accommodations are available upon request.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different kinds of experiences. That's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for?
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.