Senior Product Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Design and timely execute early product evaluation and debug to enable the fastest time to production
- Drive engineering data collection and analysis for any product related issues to identify root cause and provide corrective actions
- Define verification plan for product functionality and performance window and implement proper screening in production test
- Actively participate in cross function team including product test, pattern development and IC design to efficiently debug any product failures and come up with optimal solutions
- Continue driving innovative test methodologies to target the highest level of product quality to meet specific needs for various market segments
- Develop automation scripts/tools to support PE data analytics to improve efficiency
- BS or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of experience in relevant industry
- Solid understanding of IC operation, related software tools and test methodologies are required
- Excellent problem solving and failure debug skills are must
- Knowledge on FPGA products, design and applications are strongly preferred
- Experience in product test methodologies and implementation is a plus
- Proficiency in a programming languages such as C, Python, SQL is a plus
- Capable to work with cross functional team with good communication skills to efficiently resolve issues and identify corrective actions
- Experience in data analytic tool such as Tableau, Power BI, Snowflake, Microsoft Azure is a plus.
Requisition Number: 162701
Country/Region/Location: Singapore State/Province: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering