Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager you are co-responsible for executing our product vision. Currently we serve multiple customer segments through our infrastructure building blocks (Datacenter, Compute and Connectivity). With an exciting Product strategy for our Infrastructure building blocks you will get to stretch your professional abilities in a varied role that includes translating business cases to technical specifications and standardized products. In the process you are the bridge between the commercial and technical departments, working hand in hand to provide fitting solutions for the market segments we serve. Given the broad product portfolio this role will grow along with your professional abilities as we drive our product vision forward. In which you start with a broader range of products, as we grow our teams and standardize our products you will be assigned a product category that you own.
You will be joining a young, talented and ambitious Product department that consists out of a diverse group of people. In 2017 our now CCO was the first Product Manager in the company and ever since we’ve been working on becoming a key team within the organization. Now we are ready to take that key position within the organization to liaise with the various departments and lead decision making on the Product strategy for the segments i3D.net serves. You will be working for a healthy and solid company that continues to grow at a rapid pace. The business opportunities keep presenting themselves and are getting bigger and bigger each year.
- Co-responsible in executing the Product vision by further maturing our products based on market needs, business cases and technical requirements;
- Convert the different Product Strategy initiatives in well-developed plans and objectives;
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on key milestones that improve our infrastructure building blocks;
- Work closely within multi-disciplined product teams (Development, Global Systems Management, Global Hardware & Bare Metal, Network and others) in an agile environment;
- Lead proof of concepts with prospects, working closely with their technical teams and engage efficiently with our technical teams;
- Advocate for a cross-product vision embedded within our platform;
Who are you?
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You are a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with many people both in and outside the company. You can balance customer focus with business needs and are creative and communicative. Most importantly, you are a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in defining and owning product strategy for a B2B IT Infrastructure provider;
- Understand the value of (in)formal networks, and experienced in working with both external and internal stakeholders;
- Possess the ability to influence decision-making throughout the organization;
- Strong adaptable and hands-on approach to anticipate surprises and provide solutions;
- Strong commercial insight, you know how to translate business cases to resonating propositions fitting within our product portfolio;
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies: Scrum, LESS, or others;
- Understand the value of long-term sustainability versus short-term trade-offs;
- Understanding of IP services such as CDN, IP Transit and MPLS VPN;
- Understanding of Compute services such as Bare Metal and Kubernetes;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting;
- Positive and enthusiastic and the ambition to develop both yourself as your team;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- Dive in to the world of gaming and real time and engage with customers from all over the world. We have a diverse commercial team and value collaboration, diversity and entrepreneurship. With the team we organize drinks, dinners and events throughout the year.
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. Employment offers are contingent upon a final candidate’s successful interviews with hiring manager, HR and other representatives of i3D.net and the completion of a background verification and a final determination by i3D.net that the information derived from the background verification does not disqualify the individual.