About your role:
As a Senior Product Manager you will focus on improving engagement through personalization, gamification, recommendations and video across the entire Fandom Community Platform . You will manage the entire product lifecycle from strategy through to launch and support. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data and more.
You will report to our Director, Product Management
- Establish the vision, roadmap and goals for new products and features focused on increasing engagement
- Develop outstanding experiences while balancing the need to produce revenue through Ad products
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Use data and machine learning to create personalized experiences for users
- Create product requirements and functional specifications to guide product development
- Determine what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Help analyze data and metrics to inform decisions
- Create support for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams to reliably deliver high-quality products and features
- Work closely with community team to drive feature adoption and user engagement
- Passion about the entertainment space and are a fan yourself
- 5+ years of product management experience with 2+ years on consumer personalization tech products
- Experience balancing the needs of consumers, content creators, and advertiser alike
- Experience with delivering new and engaging experiences that customers love are informed by customer data from various sources
- Excellent abilities using quantitative and qualitative data including A/B tests, customer research, and product analytics, to draw meaningful insights and guide decision-making
- Experience with product leadership with ability to lead and influence teams
- Able to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience defining and measuring engagement metrics
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, and other discounts
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it’s grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements and help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary and has no impact on your opportunity for employment.
New York Fair Chance Act