Senior Product Manager
About this Role
Fandom is growing!
Our Senior Product Manager opportunity is based in Poland, and reports to our Director of Product Management.
As a Senior Product Manager you will focus on continuously improving engagement for the most passionate fans of games, movies, tv shows and more on the planet. This role will be focused on helping our users to find and consume fandom content in an easy and engaging way, reducing user journey friction to help them discover more topics that might interest them. Part of your job will be to find a way to incentivize habit building journeys to find and consume content and turn people to active community members to enhance the existing fans experience. You will need to be obsessed with solving user problems in the consumer space and actively looking for solutions that impact our broader community in a measurable and meaningful way.
You will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle from strategy through to launch and support. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from groups across the company including senior leadership, community, revenue, marketing, product, engineering, design, data, and more.
- Define the vision, roadmap, and goals for new and existing products and features focused on increasing engagement for our fans across the world
- Be part of broader Product Team of close collaborating members from Engineering and UX
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and analytics, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Create product requirements and functional specifications to guide product development
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with community team to drive feature adoption and user engagement
- A passion about the entertainment space and are a fan yourself
- 5+ years of product management experience and 2+ years on content related consumer products
- Experience balancing the needs of content creators and consumers alike
- A track record of building new, innovative, and engaging customer experiences that are informed by customer data from various sources
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- A demonstrated track record of product leadership with ability to lead and influence teams
- An ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, or equivalent
Benefits & Perks
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to many popular online courses and books sponsored by our company
- An on-demand budget for education, training, and conferences
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus)
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - a day off every quarter for volunteering non-profit
- Frequent team bonding events
- Flexible work hours & time-off
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by us
- Open, and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom’s Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.