Senior Product Manager (Unannounced Project)
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our international multidisciplinary team, working to enable a successful live phase for our (still-unannounced) mobile game. In this position you provide a mix of a strategic mindset, creative instinct, and analytical skills to convert data and ideas into actionable plans that will enhance the quality of the live experience once the game is in the hands of the players.
This is a unique opportunity to run Live Ops in one of Ubisoft’s leading mobile studios creating ambitious and boundary breaking mobile games.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Creating and owning P&L planning and analytics
- Managing Live Ops -- in game events, designing IAP offers & A/B testing for big, ambitious mobile games
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications and improving existing ones in collaboration with Game Design and UI/UX.
- Developing a comprehensive in-game event strategy
- Working with analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions and events and their impact on KPIs and game health
- Working closely with the Marketing, Community & Business teams in defining the product strategy
Our dream candidate has:
- Experience from mobile games, preferably in Live Ops, BI or Game Design
- Experience and ability to set priorities based on the best ROI for the project
- Ability to read and interpret game analytics
- Understanding of user acquisition best practices
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate processes
- Ability to proactively identify risks and make changes to the plan when necessary
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team and excellent collaboration and communication skills
- An open, international, and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people.
- Lots of interesting opportunities to develop yourself within Ubisoft.
- Cozy office space 10-minute walk from the Pasila railway station and right next to Tripla!
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, lunch vouchers, free gym, free snacks, free games, parties, events… you name it!
- Healthy work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, which is why we have flexible working hours.
What are you waiting for? If you believe you are the right person for this role please send your application letter, CV and a salary request by the 6th of March but apply now because we cannot wait to meet you!
If you have any questions about the position you can message Hiring Manager Jon Kauppinen at email@example.com.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.