Senior Product Marketing Manager, Player Engagement
As the leader in development platforms for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity Technologies is helping developers take their creations further than ever before. We provide a growing number of solutions to our customers as an end-to-end solution for development, and operations. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation and business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Player Engagement you will drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business by evaluating business models, constructing go-to-market strategies, segmenting customers, delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging four our suite. Your area of ownership spans our player engagement suite, products that deliver insights and tools game developers need to understand player behaviors and deliver custom experiences.
At Unity, we enable our customers to operate their content creation as successful businesses through products and services that allow them to connect, engage, and grow! Developers, game studios, and publishers of all sizes rely on Unity’s ecosystem to achieve success. In this role, you will work on programs and partnerships we provide developers to build and scale their games. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other marketing teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify customer problems and market opportunities that drive success for developers using various research methods
- Craft go-to-market plans, and resolve pricing, positioning, packaging, and develop compelling value props.
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, and use insights to contribute to developing differentiated products and positioning
- Build a GTM plan while driving execution through cross-functional marketing teams like demand generation, PR, events, web, social/community, content, design, etc
- Drive initiatives for product adoption and revenue targets
What we’re looking for
- Experience bringing technical products, solutions, or software to market
- You are a problem solver and communicator
- Ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Proven experience as both a strategic leader and a very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
You might also have
- B2B product marketing experience
- Background in gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.