Senior Production Director
The Senior Production Director is responsible for ensuring the project team is effective at delivering on time, within budget, and to the desired quality. You are a self-directed project manager with a proven track record in successfully delivering games to market. You have oversight over the project development process and play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication.
- Oversee the full operational aspects of game development, including establishing the framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management
- Work with the project leadership to establish the strategy to meet milestones and essential deliverables, create and maintain the overall development Roadmap
- Be an active participant in developing the roadmap for the game content and features, with particular regard to schedule / project milestones
- Solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse
- Lead project managers at all levels of your team
- Develop and publish project key performance indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- Establish regular communication with the team, partners, and stakeholders to provide project status and health updates
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and on budget
- Define, present and follow up on the development strategy for the game
- Multiple shipped AAA game titles, ideally in a Producer or Senior Project management role
- Minimum 5+ years of project management within the Video Game development environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, communication, or equivalent experience in project management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver major projects on time and within quality standards, budget constraints maximizing effective team output
- Strong project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and deliverable tracking.
- Solid grasp of project management software (e.g. JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence, etc.).
- Have an intermediate understanding in the technical process of software development
- Experience working with large co-development teams and external contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical with ability to problem solve, analyze risk and create contingency plans
- Creative, proactive, innovative, dynamic, and diplomatic
- Result-oriented and able to thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to form own objectives and follow them through
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.