Senior Production Manager (Production Services)
The PS – Senior Production Manager is primarily responsible for the development of the Project Management Office (PMO) to support our China productions, as part of the Production Services team. In this mission, this person collaborates closely with the China Production Services leadership as well as Project Management communities to guarantee the robustness of the PMO direction and implementation.
At the same time, the PS Senior Production Manager is also ensuring the alignment of the Production Services portfolio of products with our Studio strategy as well as their delivery.
What you will do
DRIVE THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION (75% of your time)
- Facilitate information flow, knowledge sharing & best practices between producers
- Drive production excellence initiatives, working closely with all producers and production services
- Initiate and animate the Studio PM community
- Regularly gather production data and information on projects and communicate that information using various channels (Confluence, SharePoint, OneNote, Teams, Emails)
- Work closely with the Studio Manager on the studio production strategy & roadmap
- Maintain the production staffing plan and facilitate staffing & recruitment choices with producers and staffing teams
- Create and maintain your network within the global production community and other studio production managers
- Support the Studio management on Production Transversal topics
- Bring synergies between Chinese production studios
MANAGE THE PORTFOLIO OF PS-PRODUCTS (15% of your time)
- Define the vision and strategy for the creation of tools to support our Productions, according to the China studio strategy and input from Production teams
- Coordinate the staffing allocation to execute your vision and create value for our Productions.
- Maintain the existing range of products under Production Services
PARTICIPATE IN THE CONSTRUCTION AND GUIDANCE OF THE PS-TEAM (10% of your time)
- Work with the PS-Team Leads to define the Strategy and OKR for the Production Services team, in collaboration with our Shanghai studio.
- Manage and mentor the less experienced Production Services Project managers
- A solid experience in PMO governance, in the context of a Tech company
- A sharp understanding of the dynamics of a large organization and its operations.
- A dependable sense of ownership to identify and solve problems
- A strong collaboration mindset and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of Game Production pipelines is a great bonus