Senior Program Manager, Accelerate Solutions Studio
At Unity, we're building an outstanding game development team to bring incredible games to life for our customers and showcase our technologies at their best!
As Senior Producer, you will help grow our game production, operations and project management partnerships, educating on game production methodologies, lessons learned, and building on internal processes. You’ll be collaborating both internally and externally with leads, managers and our customers, ensuring projects progress and complete in the right way.
This role plays an important part in Unity’s Accelerate Solutions Web 3 gaming group. where forming great relationships with our customers and collaborating with them to deliver game titles built with Web 3 technology is a critical part of what you'll do.
Partnering with our Web 3 focused gaming customers doesn’t mean you need blockchain specific knowledge, though the desire to learn more and surround yourself with others who have the know-how and skills is a key part of this role.
As a highly distributed team, the role may involve occasional travel to other Unity offices in order to meet your reports or travel to customers’ offices primarily within your region.
We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, and this includes Web 3 creators. Join us to help make a difference in the future of Web 3 gaming.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with art, design, and engineering leads to build and drive quality, communication and coordination in a collaborative and constructive way.
- Ensure effective processes are in place for project tracking, including milestone reviews and feedback
- Be the conduit between design, project managers, and our customers, overseeing what we build and managing the delivery to our teams and customers.
- Work across the team to keep the project on track by identifying priority risks as early as possible to enable effective mitigation.
- Use your experience building and playing games to help directly shape the titles we build.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in working through the full game development cycle, from prototype to release, for several multi-platform games across different genres.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability
- Proven experience managing an internal or external production team
- Solid understanding of a wide range of project management concepts, tools and approaches, with the ability to tailor approaches to meet the requirements of the team and partners.
- Experience with the non-traditional and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
You might also have
- Experience using the Unity engine or other 3D real-time engines
- Passion for mobile gaming and gaming in general
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.