Senior Program Manager
Unity is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join a new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers. We are looking for someone who loves to solve complex technical challenges, but can also empathize with end user workflows and challenges.
What you'll be doing
- Establish processes and lead program strategies to drive successful delivery of features for the central product.
- Lead all aspects of the program lifecycle, ensuring quality, timeliness, strategic impact, cross-functional alignment and project deliveries are met
- Lead cross-functional delivery meetings, work with UX/designers, product managers, marketing, operations and leadership teams. Prepare schedules, project scopes to hold different collaborators accountable for delivering each turning point on time
- Gather and detail product requirements from various partners, translating them into action and delivery plans
What we're looking for
- Profound knowledge of project and program management, project and program tools (Jira, Confluence). Agile methodology is a plus.
- Validated experience in working with cross-functional teams including engineering, product and marketing teams
- Experience in building processes and alignment between teams
- Interest in gaming and the gaming culture is a plus.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.