Senior Program Manager
Create -Early Career Program is a newly formed initiative to drive a programmatic approach to increase organizational structure and efficiency. Your role is to support two of the initiatives under the Early Career programs: Rotational Program and Organisational Efficiencies. In this role, you will build dashboards, and track the progress of initiatives, and rhythm of business for the Create Early Career Program initiatives.
This role will be part of the broader HR organization to drive critical goals such as Diversity and Inclusion, building high-performing manager frameworks, capability and teams, and Efficiency in Organizational structure and design. This role is especially pivotal as you will be there on day one to help support the growing team. Your role is crucial to the team’s success.
This is a rare opportunity to join a 0-1 program team inside a well-established, successful HR organization and support expanding Unity’s People initiatives that build rigor, and a culture that supports high performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate with People analytics, HRBPs, COE’s, and University recruiting team to design and build dashboards and maintain a clear rhythm of business for the program goals
- Use effective communication, tools, and program management strategies to ensure that goals are met, and the team is informed and up-to-date with progress
- Always be iterating on program processes and methodologies to continuously improve our goals and KPIs
- Track program progress and run regular program update meetings with HR Leadership, COE’s to provide updates, communicate milestones and resolve issues.
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills and desire to continuously learn and improve
- Demonstrate a proactive, curious mentality; be willing to ask questions, and be willing to dig for your own answers as well
- Extremely organized and capable; paying attention to the details to make sure nothing is missed and the team can move ahead smoothly
You might also have
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Project/Program Management experience delivered across cross-functional groups.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.