Senior Program Manager, Sustainability Solutions
Inclusion, at Unity, is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join us as our Sustainability Solutions lead, and own Unity’s strategy for advancing the use of realtime 3D technology to create positive environmental impact! This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth as you work deeply on big problems, build positive relationships with other leaders at Unity and across the industry, and solve complex challenges through operational excellence
In this highly collaborative role, you will develop impactful, creative, and effective programs that enable Unity’s customers to meet their own sustainability and ESG goals. Working across business units and directly with partners, the Sustainability Solutions Manager will identify and nurture opportunities for Unity's technology and charitable funding to drive thought and practice at the intersection otechnology, business, and sustainability.
If you are someone who is thoughtful, passionate about solving the climate crisis, possessing outstanding attention to detail, and able to build new programs from the ground up, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Benchmark the potential real-world impact of Unity’s products and services for specific market segments such as manufacturing, retail, built environment, or long-range resource planning.
- Lead the strategy for sustainability-focused research partnerships with academic institutions and nonprofits, and handle the day-to-day workings of those partnerships.
- Identify sustainability and ESG-related solution themes, articulate Unity's unique value proposition to address them, translate customer needs into product strategies and feature requests, and identify repeatable success stories and revenue streams.
- Drive thought leadership, serve as a subject matter authority with client delivery teams, and build revenue enablement tools including white papers, case studies, training materials, and project proposals.
What we’re looking for
- Subject matter expertise in a field such as sustainable supply chains, natural resource management, clean energy, or climate change adaptation for built environments.
- Strong technical competence and a solid grasp of new technologies like cloud computing, XR, IoT, AI / ML, and data analytics.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple internal teams including product managers, software developers, and marketers, and with external partners and vendors.
- At least 8 years of related experience delivering sustainability-focused professional services solutions and decision support tools.
- Strong project management experience.
You might also have
- Experience using systems thinking to solve real-world sustainability challenges.
- A bias for action and a curious, creative mind.
- Experience with grantmaking, R&D programs, or impact funding initiatives.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.