Senior Project Manager
Unity Industry is a specialized group that creates custom software experiences for customers around the globe. Innovation and understanding are at the core of what we do.
Join the team to play a critical role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and tackle daring problems in various Public Sector and Government industries including Defense, Logistics, Simulation, Visualization, and Training!
You will work with several different teams to run activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery. Working closely with our client partners, you will facilitate communication with the client and drive development to ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're client-focused and excited by the prospect of orchestrating sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you! This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensure quality of deliverables whilst maintaining profitability of the project
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising progress
- Partner with the project leadership team to manage the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key partners. Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key partners with ongoing risk management
What we’re looking for
- You are a Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry, Games, or Government on sophisticated projects
- A strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- You are customer focused, bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve conflicts with empathy
- Adaptability to embrace and navigate change is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment
- Ability to acquire a Secret level security clearance; active Secret or higher clearance.
You might also have
- Working understanding of JIRA, PSA tools, or other similar software
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Curiosity about driving groundbreaking technology in the Government sector
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.