We are looking for a promising project manager for whom autonomy and drive to build the future of gaming are key factors. You will have the opportunity to grow and take part in strategic conversations, all the while following the execution of your ideas from early scope to implementation and life cycle monitoring.
You have an adventurous mindset and consider that a project well driven is a project where t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted. You prefer working as part of a team rather than on your own, and believe that groundbreaking projects are born from passion and synergies well planned.
Key responsibilities :
- Help define Ubisoft+ strategic roadmap with full knowledge of each element’s incidence on cross functional teams
- Execute Ubisoft+ development roadmap, coordinating internal teams to align on each features brief with recap of needs, scope, planning & budget
- Collaborate with UX specialist to produce Business Requirement Documentation for each new feature
- Collaborate with the rest of the Ubisoft+ Business Team when balancing own priorities in the context of the entire project’s scope
- Follow-up & monitor devs, validate final feature before its go-live
- Keep an improvement mindset by closely monitoring rolled-out features performances
- Outsource & integrate new businesses (pitch potential partners, retailers…)
- Liaise with internal teams to develop & integrate partners activations to broaden Ubisoft+ reach and boost acquisition
- Help improve processes along with Live Ops Manager (internal and with cross functional teams).
Additionally, you will :
- Build a trusted and flowless relationship with cross functional teams involved in the project’s development and life cycle
- Have exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Know how to balance between micro and macro tasks
- Prove to be independent enough yet sensitive about when to alert and share relevant visibility on your progresses
- Be a champion of Ubisoft+ both internally and externally
- Be keen on joining a young team with an entire business to build ahead of it.
- Proven track record and evidence of successfully managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders ;
- Strong interpersonal skills ;
- Outstanding organizational skills ;
- Previous experience in service / ecommerce would be appreciated, in subscription would be a distinct advantage ;
- Genuine interest and curiosity around new technologies and their business model ;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset ;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team ;
- Confident, flexible and ability to work in fast-paced, demanding environment ;
- Passionate about building best in class solutions with an eye for fine details ;
- Ability to break down high-level problems and articulate solutions to both business, technical and executive audiences.
This position in based in Saint-Mandé, France.
In application of the health measures related to COVID-19, recruitment interviews will be conducted by videoconference to protect your health and that of our team.