Senior Project Manager, Workplace Integrity Operations
Job Title:Senior Project Manager, Workplace Integrity Operations
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Reporting to the Director, Workplace Integrity Operations, the Sr. Project Manager, Workplace Integrity Operations will be instrumental in the operations that foster an ethical culture at Activision Blizzard.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to investigations team leadership by attending team calls, preparing and managing agendas for cross-functional meetings, and ensuring appropriate follow-up to action items
- Support the execution and tracking of internal training requirements for the investigations team and any supporting teams who may engage with the investigations process, including ER, HR, and legal partners
- Coordinate with the E&C training team to produce training records for internal review
- Partner with the investigations triage team to learn the triage process and ensure timely assignments of investigations
- Build relationships with partnering teams, including ER, HR, and legal, to find opportunities to improve employee experience in the investigations process and to increase information sharing across the teams
- Become familiarized with internal documentation standards and perform qualitative case auditing to ensure compliance with standards and overall consistency across data entry
- Manage investigations closeout process, including coordination with investigators, ER, and HR to ensure timely and efficient case closeout processes, perform post-case closure case auditing in relevant company tools including case management system and Workday, and find opportunities for process improvement
- Perform historical case auditing to confirm accurate and complete data entry
- Partner with E&C data team to identify opportunities for increased efficiency in case management system and user interface improvements
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in project management, preferably in Ethics and Compliance or related fields
- Strong project management, analytical and organization skills
- Proven agility and problem solving capabilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Steadfast integrity and strong commitments to promote diversity and inclusion and high standards of business conduct
- Ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of individuals, including senior management
- Ability to balance multiple time critical priorities in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Outstanding judgment and discretion while handling critical information and maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest!
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet.
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $111,780.00-$223,671.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.