Senior QA Analyst
We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like Real-time 3D, Machine Learning, Robotics, VR and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing, film and video games.
Our growing team is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for modern technology and innovative QA techniques. As a senior member of the team you will play a key role in ensuring that our projects are shipped to a high degree of quality whilst providing support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
The Quality Assurance team’s mission is to build out quality solutions and processes in a wide array of projects. Our teams use new technologies to build and test features for some of the biggest brands around the globe. Using our expertise in the Unity Core platform, we help our clients take their products to the next level. And together, we ensure they remain relevant in a constantly evolving market.
What you'll be doing
- Co-ordinate all aspects of QA on a project, including preparation and execution of tests, estimation, verification and validation of tests, establishing test metrics, release management and reporting
- Implement QA and Agile methodologies and tools and be an advocate for Quality
- Act as the primary point of contact for any QA issues on a project
- Contribute to Research and Development and facilitate knowledge sharing between team members through relevant training and professional development
What we're looking for
- Experience working in a professional services environment on modern technologies such as Web, Cloud, Mobile, Virtual Reality or Machine learning
- Experience with test management, project management and bug tracking tools
- Familiarity with the latest software development practices, including APIs, version control, DevOps and continuous delivery and an eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of the various testing types and when each should be used
- The ability and experience to lead and mentor small teams whose work is fast-paced and project based
- The ability to build positive relationships with engineers and the wider project team to tackle technical issues and resolve debates
You might also have
- Experience with automated UI and API testing using Cypress, Selenium, Postman, RestAssured, etc
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Jenkins
- Exposure to non-functional testing
- Experience with the Unity platform
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.