Senior QA Engineer, Valorant - Onboarding
As a Senior QA Engineer for the Valorant Onboarding team, you will own the QA process for a team that supports Riot products. You will work with software engineers, content developers, artists, producers, and project managers to create value for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to ensure the execution of quality activities. Additionally, you will partner with your team to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. You will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get your work completed. You will report to the QA Supervisor.
- Create test plans and quality goals for your projects
- Call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation
- Communicate progress of assigned tasks & blockers
- Manage external partner testing teams
- Suggest best practices that help ship great products
- Hold products & leadership accountable for including quality in all decisions
- Facilitate a cross-product development pipeline
- Designing and implement test plans.
- Managing a defect database.
- Tasking remote testers and providing feedback
- Creating custom reports on test coverage and defect data.
- Experience testing monetization & storefront-related resources
- 3+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience
- Multi-platform development experience involving mobile & PC
- Experience leading testing on multi-regional products
- ISTQB Certifications:
- Foundation Level
- Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- Expert Level
- Mobile Tester
- ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot focuses on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy and other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles Only) Base hourly range between $47.84 USD - $67.36 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
(Bellevue Only) Base hourly range between $47.84 USD - $67.36 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).