Senior R&D Engineer
Job Title: - R&D Engineer / Senior R&D Engineer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
UBISOFT is seeking for R&D Engineer having proficiency in C++ with good understanding of C#, and has an ability to develop state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing.
- Developing state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing
- Developing robust Automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios
- Should be able to write unit tests whenever needed
- Working closely with Production team, Developers, Tools Group and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games
- Implementing continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution
- Till CI, CD is in place, regularly execute automation
- Analyze execution report, log valid product defect, take decisions on quality of the build and communicate status of the build quality to stake holders
- Maintain already developed automation framework and scripts with regular changes in build and to adapt to better technologies as and when needed
- Develop tools and applications to enhance productivity in game testing life cycle
- Working in team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Contribute in knowledge sharing, brain storming, and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 6 years of in-depth experience in programming languages.
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in one or more of the following: C++ or C#
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation
- Should have hands on implementation experience of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Should have good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycle processes
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Experience in gaming industry is an added advantage
- Android and iOS development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence knowledge is added advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.