Senior Release Manager, Wild Rift
As a Release Manager on Wild Rift you will report to the Release Lead on the Wild Rift Release team. You will manage the release process and deploy Wild Rift across the globe. You will be involved with improving the Wild Rift delivery pipeline with a continuous delivery mindset, using both process and technology at your disposal. You understand what fuels games as a live service and have a passion to improve the experience for internal developers getting content out the door, and more importantly, the players. You're a communication expert able to create efficient and clear messages to any size group or situation. You'll wrangle processes and organize teams to keep momentum building, promoting teamwork and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Operate the Wild Rift release and deployment process, managing the pipeline to ensure that we are delivering the best global player experience.
- Bridge the gap between development and operations by facilitating discussions and making decisions that improve the live service and our players.
- Present and share information across a wide array of technical expertise and members of the organization
- Promote and spread the release culture and continuous improvement mindset throughout the entire organization.
- Engage with product teams to review their product release protocols and provide consultation on how we can prevent and reduce player pain.
- Improve upon the deployment and release process across Wild Rift. Analyzing data and trends, you will work with teams to accomplish major goals on both strategic and tactical levels.
- Work with all partners across Riot to establish best practices and Service level agreements for the live operation of our game.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Familiarity with mobile app store submissions
- Experience releasing and operating software as a service
- Excellent teamwork, team leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Agile teams and the software development lifecycle
- English language proficiency
- Experience with DevOps, Infrastructure Operations or SRE
- Experience releasing systems/services that operate at global scale
- Experience releasing and operating games as a service
- Experience developing operational processes from the ground up
For this role, you will find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).