Senior SBC Analyst
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re modernizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join our FP&A Team, as a Stock Based Compensation Financial Analyst. As the owner of SBC expense for Unity, you will have the opportunity to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, inform and influence decisions that will have a real impact on financial results. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Stock Admin, Compensation, and Technical Accounting.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and like to roll up your sleeves. We want you to be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide financial leadership for Stock Based Compensation and Payroll Taxes.
- Be responsible for the financial model that tracks and forecasts SBC. Provide analysis on SBC and Payroll Taxes that highlights drivers and trends, aiding to management decisions.
- Develop constructive, collaborative relationships with business partners. Be the trusted business advisor and excellent business partner for Unity leaders.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the FP&A team, assisting in the administration, improvement, and development of scalable processes and tools used for budgeting and forecasting.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Relevant experience in a Stock Based Compensation role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools
- Knowledge of financial systems (Adaptive; Workday Financials)
You might also have
- Advanced degree/certification such as MBA a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced SaaS company
Gross base salary (USD): $100,900 - $136,600
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.