(Senior) Server Engineer – Java, Architecture / DB (资深)游戏服务器开发 - Java, 服务器架构 / 数据库
As a software engineer, you are an essential part of the game creation process and are involved in the feature design and implementation of the game and live service and you will report to a senior software engineer or TD.
Job location: You will work in Shanghai.
- Maintain existing server-side code to ensure its robustness.
- Diagnose and resolve complex server-related technical issues effectively, ensuring minimal downtime and interruption to services.
- Be responsible for quality testing and deployment tools, and the corresponding process design.
- Manage projects/tasks related to server architecture/feature implementation, including planning, coordination, and documentation, and demonstrate commitment to delivery.
- Communicate/Collaborate efficiently with team members, stakeholders, operational teams and external partners.
- Demonstrate influence via effective conversations, teamwork, and providing guidance to junior team members.
- At least 10 years’ game server related development experience
- Excellent broad knowledge of common server-side technology and infrastructure
- Familiar with Java/J2EE programming language
- Experienced with Linux platform development and virtualization technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Familiar with networking protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, HTTP, Webstock)
- Familiar with database and in-memory data cache development
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experienced with large online game, mobile game development
- Experienced in C++ programming
- Experienced with database technology/optimization, e.g., SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Excellent conversations with technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficient in reading and writing English documents